Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you accepting applications?
- The Township does not accept rolling applications for
employment. Applications are only accepted for those positions
advertised on the website. However, the township does accept
applications at all times for volunteer opportunities.
- Is there a job hotline?
- No, job opportunities detailing job duties and requirements are
posted on the Employment & Volunteer Opportunities (link to
site) section of the web site. If you have questions concerning one
of our opportunities, as always, feel free to contact the Township
Building at (215) 646-5302.
- Where do I obtain working paper for minors?
- Working papers can be obtained through the school that your
child attends. The school's main office should provide these
- Are there seasonal positions available?
- During the summer months the Public Works Department and Parks
and Recreation Department hire extra seasonal employees to perform
various duties. Eagle Scout projects are also available. For
further information regarding seasonal employment, please contact
the above departments at (215) 646-5302.