Skip to content
How Do I...?

Frequently Asked Questions

Are you accepting applications?
The Township does not accept rolling applications for employment. Applications are only accepted for those positions advertised on the website. However, the township does accept applications at all times for volunteer opportunities.

Is there a job hotline?
No, job opportunities detailing job duties and requirements are posted on the Employment & Volunteer Opportunities (link to site) section of the web site. If you have questions concerning one of our opportunities, as always, feel free to contact the Township Building at (215) 646-5302.

Where do I obtain working paper for minors?
Working papers can be obtained through the school that your child attends. The school's main office should provide these papers.

Are there seasonal positions available?
During the summer months the Public Works Department and Parks and Recreation Department hire extra seasonal employees to perform various duties. Eagle Scout projects are also available. For further information regarding seasonal employment, please contact the above departments at (215) 646-5302.